- Please be aware of and appreciate the real dangers and risks that are associated with the activities and among other things the fact that the activities takes place at considerable height above the ground and where falling is an inherent danger and the real risk of suffering bodily harm, injury and even death.
- Although a moderate fitness is required you need to be physically fit, and in good health, and have no medical conditions or allergies that might affect your ability to undertake the activities.
- Please note that these are public facilities and your conduct toward all other people and staff involved in the activities must be of an acceptable nature and we reserve the right to remove any person/s from the activities if they behave in any manner that adversely affects the safety of others or their reasonable enjoyment of the activities.
- You are also required to use safety equipment, and must at all times remain attached to the safety ropes or devices, and under no circumstances whatsoever unclip any specific device unless instructed to do so.
100% full payment with proof of payment is required in order for your booking to be confirmed. All booking confirmations to be made in writing no verbal confirmations will be accepted.
- Please take note of weight, height and age restrictions pertaining to each activity before booking.
- A 100% refund will be granted should Client / Operator cancel or amend the booking 24 hours prior to the date and time of the booking.
- No refund will be applicable should the Client / Operator fail to arrive on the actual day of the booking without notifying us 24 hours in advance.
- A full refund will be considered on merit, by management, in the event of illness / hospitalisation / accident or death, upon receipt of proof.
- A full refund will be granted to Clients / Operators should any activity be cancelled in the interest of safety.
- No refund will be granted should the Client / Operator not complete the activity.
Please note that if you make a booking for 8 people but only 6 arrive on the day you will be charged for 8 people.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing all vouchers are valid for the period specified on the voucher. Vouchers are non transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Special Site Conditions:
- Open 7 days a week, from 9am to 4:30pm, including public holidays – booking not required.
- Additional entrance fees are required to enter Croc City Crocodile & Reptile Park, that is not included in the published rate.
- The entire experience takes approx. 30 minutes to complete.
- Maximum number of people per group is 10 people.
- Maximum weight per person is 120 kg.
- Minimum height 100 cm or 25kg (under 100cm or 25kg will go in tandem with professional guide).
- Open 7 days a week, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, including public holidays. (times may change depending on season)
- The entire experience takes approx. 45 miniutes to complete.
- Suitable for people of all ages from 1.20 m tall and above.
- Maximum per person weight is 120 kg.
Please note that you will be required to either sign or acknowledge by way of participating in the activity the following:
- I confirm that I or my child undertake the activities at our own risk and that neither I, nor any successor in title shall institute any claim against the Company in respect of any injury, death or damages that I or my child may suffer while participating in the activities;
- I undertake to cover all and any costs which may be incurred on my / my child’s behalf for rescue in emergency situations, hospital or medical treatment, and for any transportation or evacuation cost by vehicle or aircraft should it become necessary in the event of an emergency;
- I herewith waive any and all claims of whatsoever cause or nature, howsoever arising against the Company, which I / my child might have arising out of any harm, injury, death or loss suffered whilst participating in the Activity and whether arising from an act or omission and/or negligence on the part of the Company; and
- I herewith indemnify the Company, its shareholders, directors, employees, helpers, guides, servants and agents, against any claim, liabilities, and damages of whatsoever cause or nature which may be made by my spouse, children and/or any other dependant of mine or third party who may suffer any damages, including but not limited to personal injury, death or damages, loss of support or any other loss to myself or my property, which may arise during the course of the activities about to be undertaken.